Sunday, August 15, 2010

1st Day of Kindergarten is tomorrow....sort of.

So tomorrow is Sarah's first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe that my 2nd baby is going to school. So bittersweet...glad that she's growing up...but sad that another baby isn't a baby anymore.

All that has to be done tomorrow is going to orientation day for a little while. They get to meet the teacher, see the classroom...probably see their seats in the classroom...and drop off all the school supplies.

I never realized how much I dislike sharpening pencils! Between the two of them...over 50 pencils. At least we have an electric sharpener...I would have hated doing that with a "real" sharpener! Did I actually have to sharpen that many when I was in school? And the school supply list! What's up with that? Clorox wipes, baby wipes, paper towels, kleenex, bandaids, dry erase markers... I can understand the kleenex...I remember taking them when I was in school...but not the rest of it! There's some things that should be covered...I guess I'd be paying for it one way or the other.

Well...I think this is all for tonight. I'll post again tomorrow with Sarah's impression of the orientation day...and of course the day after with the results of Mommy sending her second baby to school!

No comments: